SERVICE DELIVERY MODERNIZATION
Growing public demands for expanded access to benefits and improved services, combined with severe budget constraints across various sectors of the economy, increases pressure to deliver efficiency and cost savings without compromising performance. In this demanding environment of evolving needs, public and private sector leaders are required to modernize the delivery of essential services.
General Dynamics Information Technology partners with customers in government, healthcare, education and commercial sectors to transform essential, mission-critical operations. Working closely with our clients to modernize their IT Infrastructure, we leverage the most-effective technology solutions available in the industry. To standardize, consolidate and re-engineer service delivery in line with our clients’, stakeholders' and end users' needs.
- Business process outsourcing
- Multichannel customer service and contact center solutions
- Grant and benefit processing
- Complex case management
- Application and process management
- Automated data capture and electronic content management
- Customer relationship management