Health IT and Data Analytics
General Dynamics Information Technology has extensive knowledge of healthcare IT and big data analytics. We offer solutions for the evolving information management needs of Canada’s healthcare system and share a common vision for all Canadians to have affordable, high-quality healthcare services that incorporate the Canada Health Act’s principles of universality, accessibility, portability, comprehensiveness and public administration.
As a leading provider of health IT and informatics, we deliver health IT systems and professional services to some of the world’s largest public and private healthcare institutions. We bring a deep understanding and strategic commitment to advancing an interconnected and interoperable healthcare system - critically important as evolving public, private and military healthcare market dynamics, business models and IT strategies converge.
Our experience and solutions cover the following areas:
- Benefits management systems
- Claims processing and automation services
- Citizen-centric communications
- Custom health IT services and solutions
- Data management and analytics
- Electronic health records
- Health information exchange
- Program integrity and fraud protection